Interact with your NFTs like never before
The Desktop Launcher is the first Microsoft Windows Cardano blockchain application with advanced NFT support. It helps users locate and start Cornucopias-related computer programs and media.
Once installed it will be available as an icon on the user's desktop PC or laptop and will be the starting point for the adventure into the Cornucopias metaverse.
The desktop launcher is more than just a shortcut. It offers the following:
- even more game options will be added - a desktop version of the P2E mobile game will be available.
- Marketplace - a built-in marketplace to; view, buy/sell Cornucopias NFTs/merchandise etc. also links to other 3rd party marketplaces.
- Media - will show all kinds of media to watch and download, including YouTube videos, trailers, desktop background images, how-to videos/articles etc.
- NFT Wallet - an advanced integrated 100% Cardano NFT wallet.
- News - Cornucopias news and event notices.
- Social Media - links to all the official Cornucopias channels.
The desktop launcher will have a fully compatible Cardano wallet. The wallet is capable of the following features:
- Connect an existing Cardano wallet to a Cornucopias account so the game will be able to recognize, authorize and integrate NFTs;
- Compatible wallets will be announced as dApp connectors become integrated.
- There are two known desktop dApps we are working with and are under construction.
- Restore an existing Cardano wallet using your saved mnemonics.
- View and interact with NFTs in a familiar environment, search, sort, expand, watch videos, follow links, view statistics, interact with 3D objects.
- Users can purchase NFTs and sign transactions directly from the launcher. *
- Create and Mint NFTs directly from the launcher. *
- One stop shop for Latest News and updates on Cornucopias.
* future development update
Other wallets will be available to connect via dApps such as Metamask in the future, only Cardano-based wallets will be compatible for the launch edition.
The Desktop Launcher will have security as its number one priority and the code will be independently tested and audited before launch.
The desktop launcher will be updated and will grow into an invaluable piece of critical Cornucopias infrastructure.