Esperanza - Zone 2
'Wild West' was the early working title for this zone.
Think back to the Wild West of America. The landscape encompasses a diverse biome, from hot and dry desert plains, rugged mesas, and sagebrush to immense valleys with great forests and cascading rivers.
A Themed Zone is divided into 10 Sectors, each approximately 8km x 8km. Each Sector is further divided into 4 Districts containing player-owned and non-player owned land such as; residential houses, workshops and merchants.
There are 5 sizes of player-owned NFT land:
- Small Land Plot - 16m x 24m (roughly the size of an NBA basketball court)
- Medium Land Plot - 24m x 36m
- Large Land Plot - 32m x 48m
- Epic Land Plot - 48m x 72m
- Copias Land Plot - 64m x 96m
Each of the 10 Domes is similar in geography but has different layouts. Features include:
- Busy districts full of real life players enjoying the lively, friendly community.
- Player-owned and free roaming farm/wild animals.
- All sizes of player-owned and upgradeable houses are curated to fit the theme of the zone, with some even available to rent at the choice of the owner.
- Player-owned farms, ranches and merchants ready to trade and craft items.
- Water areas full of delicious tradeable fish.
- Desert plains to race mounts with friends.
- Dense forests providing different raw logging materials from trees.
- Deep mines, housing all kinds of precious ore and metals.
- Bridges, roads, walkways and paths.
- Public transport such as trains and boats.
- Campsites for simple overnight rests.
- Places of Interest to discover.
The purest way to travel on land is by foot. Running from end to end in each Sector may take over 30 minutes.
To speed up travels, there are many player-owned mounts that are available to use or rent. Mounts will vary with performance specifications including; speed, acceleration, handling and load capacity.
Technology-based transport comes in a multitude of options as well, from public transport such as the COPI Express railway.
Old UE4 graphics 'Wild West'
Early preview of a UE4 mini game within the Zone