Valley Raceworx T3
A "built-for-racing" NFT launched on 11th July 2023, part of the Flying Vehicle Series
The 2023 T3 by Valley Raceworx is a revolutionary flying super vehicle, blending high end sports vehicle aesthetics with advanced jet technology. It features an aerodynamic body, triple jet turbo exhausts, and an innovative fin for optimal stability and efficiency, ensuring an unparalleled flying experience. Inside, riders are greeted with a plush, high-tech cockpit with state-of-the-art controls. This novel venture marks Valley Raceworx’s bold entry into the flying vehicle arena in Cornucopias, setting new benchmarks. Experience the perfect fusion of aggressive luxury and speed with the extraordinary 2023 T3.
The Valley Raceworx T3 is a Class A vehicle.
A snapshot of 0.286 @ 1200UTC on 10th July 2023 was used in calculating the price of the NFTs in ADA (₳).
Maximum Supply: 4,500
Minted: 11th July - 12th July 2023
Mint Price: 262 ADA (₳) ($75)
Delivery Method: via Cornucopias internally built marketplace
Policy ID: ba6015d1f4ba32815ce34831e9b033b1918a849931ae8b67cdeef74d
- Valley Orange - Common (45% rarity)
- Pacific Blue - Uncommon (27% rarity)
- Arctic White - Rare (18% rarity)
- Sky Silver - Legendary (9% rarity)
- Stealth Black - Mythic (1% rarity)
The Valley Raceworx T3 has the following utility within Cornucopias
- You will be able to stake your NFT.
- It looks great in the racing lobby and you will be able to show it off to other racers when they are waiting to race in the same racing lobby as you.
- You own the NFT asset and will be able to sell or trade it.
Valley Orange - Valley Raceworx T3 - Common - only 2,025 in existence
Pacific Blue - Valley Raceworx T3 - Uncommon - only 1,215 in existence
Arctic White - Valley Raceworx T3 - Rare - only 810 in existence
Sky Silver - Valley Raceworx T3 - Legendary - only 405 in existence
Stealth Black - Valley Raceworx T3 - Mythic - only 45 in existence
A view of the Sky Silver - Legendary - Valley Raceworx T3 as seen in COPI Cafe Episode 58
Marketing Image for the T3