August was a huge DELIVERY month for us.
We started delivering on the 4th August by announcing the new COPI StakePool. Within the first weeks it had over 2,000 delegates and over 26m ADA (₳) delegated to it. By the end of the month the figure rose to 3,800 delegates and 48m ₳ - what an incredible launch to a StakePool.
The COPI StakePool which adds to the decentralization of Cardano, immediately responded to its delegates by producing 3 blocks in each of its first 2 epochs and over 30 in its 4th epoch!!
We thank you all for your ongoing support!
The NFT2Tree sale geared up for the Custom Dome Sale later that month.
The introduction of the COPI Fair Play Algorithm (CFPA) to our minting technology, prevented a lot of unwanted "bots" from minting multiple NFTs. It's early days for CFPA and we gained even more insights after the sale. The algorithm will evolve and get better and better.
- We completed the 2nd round of testing for the mobile pre-alpha game with a limited number of Cornucopias Community Apple iPhone testers.
- We completed the artwork for the Custom Dome templates and building showreels.
- We released an informational Deck explaining the Utility of the Custom Domes and the various sizes on 19th August 2022.
- We released on 23rd August 2022 a video showing off 3 of the UE5 Custom Dome templates including a playable "Bunker Battle" Game.
- We completed the creation of the artwork for the NFTs.
- We completed the Marketing Strategy to promote the Custom Dome sale.
- We continue to work on the Utility of Custom Dome NFTs.
We focused on the Custom Dome utility, strategy, marketing, NFT website and metadata.
2x new employees joined the Cornucopias internal team and 1x departed in August 2022.
- 1x Senior DevOps/Multi-player Engineer
- 1x 3D Animator/Artist
Total Internal Employees/Contractors: 26
Total working on Cornucopias: 40+
- More 2D art has been created for the mobile game - Thanks goes to our new Mobile Artist.
- Artwork for the new UE5 Custom Dome Land Video was completed.
- Sprints completed: 26 and 27.
- High level planning and estimates for the work are now being reviewed.
- Multi-player prototype continues.
- MVP Island functionality continues.
- Home Island Build system continues.
- New laser PVP weapons in testing.
- New main menus under construction.
- Questing system/development continues.
- Custom Dome Templates 1, 2 & 3 continues.
- Sprints completed 15 and 16.
- 20 levels were released in the next round of testing.
- The Apple iPad test version is now ready for release.
- New daily tasks have now been added.
- The new tutorial mode is now complete.
- Testing registration closed for part 2 of mobile testing.
- Development on the Mobile API continues.
- A new additional game loop was prototyped and presented to the team. This will go into production next month.
- Development continues and is progressing well.
- API work has progressed very well.