Planning, Building, and Prepping for Holiday Season Mint
November is busy as usual, with the team growing again.
At the start of November we achieved the 61m ₳ staked milestone in the COPI StakePool from over 4,800 delegates.
Rob and 2 other Cornucopias team members also attended the annual Crypto A.M. Summit and Awards 2022 event in London.
2x new employees joined the Cornucopias internal team in November 2022.
- 1x Senior Developer
- 1x Senior Artist
Total Internal Employees/Contractors: 29
Total working on Cornucopias: 50+
We created 2 videos for the Cardano Summit which were held in Switzerland. The first was a 10 minute showreel video with a voice over from Rob and Josh. The second was in the style of COPICafe (without the drinks) and is a thankyou to Cardano and our Community. Both were streamed world wide during the Cardano Summit.
We also filmed an interview with Maria Carmo that was shown at the Brazilian Cardano Summit. Additionally Rob and Josh attended a live panel via Zoom during the event discussing the Metaverse with 3 other Metaverse projects - see here for more details.
- COPICafe Episodes 30 was released with an interview with the ChainPort CEO and CTO. Episode 31 had a team interview with Mark who edits COPICafe and does a lot of our print and website design work. Episode 32 showed a great leak on how the Cornucopias World will be laid out. We also created a special Thanksgiving episode.
- Unreal Engine 5 land sculpting for Zone 1 - Solace is almost complete and Zone 2 - Esperanza continues at a fast pace now we have more artists.
- Unreal Engine 5.1 was released and we first tested the code would port over from UE 5.0 and then made the full transition. UE 5.1 has some major updates to help improve performance and optimize the way we can build the Cornucopias Metaverse.
All the in-game assets of Cornucopias are built internally by our talented team. We DO NOT use any off the shelf/marketplace assets in our UE5 Metaverse or Mobile Game.
- Sprints completed: 32 Started: 33.
- High level planning and estimates for the work are being converted to User Stories.
- Unreal Engine version 5.1 has been released and we have been testing it to see if it is stable enough to rollout to all the developers. So far it looks great and offers a 20% performance gain, more world building tools and lots of other needed upgrades some of these were discussed in COPICafe Episode 32.
UE5 Mobile Planning Continues and the new gameplay will be incredible - we talk a little about this on COPICafe episode 31. The new Mobile Game Design Document is almost complete.
- Development continues and scope has been increased.
- API work continues.
- Internal Version was released and tested.
- Twitter Followers: 42.4k
- YouTube Subscribers: 9.84k
- Telegram Members: 4.9k
- Instagram: 2.58k
- Facebook Followers: 1.1k
Planning for the Holiday Season NFT Mint has started.
As COPI Stakepool gets near to saturation if you are looking for an alternative Stakepool we also recommend the Grow You Stake Stakepool ticker: GYS
We made it to the final 3 of the category "Most innovative NFT Project of 2022" at The 3rd Crytpo A.M. Summit and Awards. The winner was announced on 24th November.
Home – Cryptocurrency
Grow Your Stake
Find out more how Grow Your Stake is helping to build Water Wells in Africa on the link above