Planning, Building, and Prepping for Las Vegas public conference - cNFTcon
September is another busy month, with the team growing, more emphasis is being spent on analysis and design of the in-game economics.
At the start of September we achieved the 50m ₳ staked milestone in the COPI StakePool from over 4000 delegates.
We are looking at growing the team, building the Mobile and UE5 Metaverse Game, polishing demos for cNFTcon in Las Vegas, and we are also improving internal processes.
We have partnered with a Ukrainian company to develop our Learn+Earn platform.
1x new employee joined the Cornucopias internal team in September 2022.
- 1x Junior Business Analyst
Total Internal Employees/Contractors: 27
Total working on Cornucopias: 50+
- Due to travel commitments, COPICafe 26, was postponed until October, where a live version from Las Vegas is planned.
- We have created a new Marketing Communication Plan for every department that has a rolling 90-day target with forecasting. This will help us to share even more regular progress on artwork, gameplay and other updates.
- A new strategic planning framework for all mediums has been devised and is being rolled out.
All the in-game assets of Cornucopias are built internally by our talented team. We DO NOT use any off the shelf/marketplace assets in our UE5 Metaverse or Mobile Game.
- Sprints completed: 28 & 29.
- High level planning and estimates for the work are now being reviewed.
- MVP Island functionality continues.
- New main menus under construction.
- Questing system/development continues.
- The UE4 Javelin racing game has been ported to UE5 and is being updated with new gameplay and graphics. Multi-player has now been added and works well.
- 4x new testing desktops have been networked together to test multi-player capability.
- A lot of activity is being done on the farming element of the game with planning of mini games, land plot layouts, buildings, land utility, crop definitions and supply chains.
Public feedback is being reviewed alongside the API, which continues to be built.
We are planning another mobile game using UE5.
- Development continues.
- API work continues.
- Internal Version released ready for testing.
Work on the farming element of the UE5 Metaverse game has really picked up pace with our new junior analyst working alongside the 2 other team members.
We have begun work on transferring the research we have done over the past 9 months into the draft version of the COPIWiki (non-public).
So far we have the outline and 10 detailed pages complete. We estimate when the farming section and some other elements are signed off we should have at least 50 new pages to add to the live COPIWiki - estimated merge is late 2022/early 2023. The update will contain lots of new game lore, gameplay and new exciting, not talked about details.