Fortune - Zone 3
'Eastern Zone' was the early working title for this zone.
Remindful of the Eastern National Parks. The landscape encompasses daunting volcanoes and limestone mountain passes. Temperate lowland rain forests to highland cloud forests, all connected through nature trails that wind through caves, lakes and waterfalls of sheer beauty.
Only 1 sector of this zone will be playable when the first version of the game is released - the other sectors will appear over time.
A Themed Zone is divided into 10 Sectors, each approximately 8km x 8km. Each Sector is further divided into 4 Districts containing player-owned and non-player owned land such as; residential houses, workshops and merchants.
There are 5 sizes of player-owned NFT land:
- Small Land Plot - 16m x 24m (roughly the size of an NBA basketball court)
- Medium Land Plot - 24m x 36m
- Large Land Plot - 32m x 48m
- Epic Land Plot - 48m x 72m
- Copias Land Plot - 64m x 96m
Each of the 10 biome domes is similar in geography but has different layouts. Some common sights you will see are:
- Active volcanos are a huge tourist attraction.
- Busy districts full of real life players enjoying the lively, friendly community.
- Town halls and notice boards offer even more quests.
- Player-owned and free roaming themed farm/wild animals.
- All sizes of player-owned and upgradeable houses are curated to fit the theme of the zone, with some even available to rent at the choice of the owner.
- Player-owned farms and merchant shops ready to trade and craft items.
- Abundant water areas with a huge selection of common and very rare tradeable fish.
- Extremely hot volcanic mines, housing all kinds of precious ore, metals and fossils.
- Tall mountains and hills - some covered in snow all year round.
- Ornamental bridges, roads, walkways, stairways and paths.
- Large recreational areas for daily exercise and gatherings
- Public transport is found in the form of COPI cable cars, providing the most efficient way to navigate the tall mountains.
- Lots of hard to reach places of interest to discover.
The purest way to travel on land is by foot. Running from end to end in each Sector may take over 30 minutes.
To speed up travels, there are many player-owned mounts that are available to use or rent. Mounts will vary with performance specifications including; speed, acceleration, handling and load capacity.
Technology-based transport comes in a multitude of options as well, from public transport such as COPI Chairlifts, the COPI Cable Cars and the COPI Ropeway. Players have options here, too, in the form of player-owned NFT mounts.